Benedict Cumberbatch reveals his secrets.
Heeeeeeeeyyyy those are the products I use!
Never worked that well for me 0_o
A PERSONAL BLOG, but filled with some 1D, DW, Sherlock, and anything England related. Message me any time, I'm pretty easy to talk to. Any more questions? Look at the 'about' page.
Oh and I just got sucked into Doctor Who and Sherlock.
I think I’ve reblogged this too many times to count, but yessss.
I recently reached 10,000 followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
*~ GIVEAWAY TIME ~*
I am giving away this copy of The Hound of the Baskervilles with an introduction by Benedict Cumberbatch, signed by the man himself. The signature is a 100% legit; I got it at Elementary Con.
• You have to follow me (watsonwarrior) since it’s a giveaway for my followers
• Reblog as much as you like, but be considerate with your followers
• Likes do not count
• Giveaway blogs do not get a chance to enter
• I will ship worldwide and all costs are on me
• The giveaway closes on the 18th of March
I will pick the winner randomly and he or she must respond within 48 hours. Make sure you have your askbox open.
If there are any other questions, feel free to contact me!
MY BABY WON AN OSCARRRR
kinda. close enough. his movie.
Benedict! He actually kept quite calm unlike what we’ve seen all night. Although I really wanted him to present alone but he’s still amazing. Sorry to everyone I actually know who follows me I fangirl too much, this is what college/tumblr is doing to me.